All offers, orders, deliveries and services by ADVANTECH DLoG shall be exclusively based on the following terms and conditions. These terms and conditions shall therefore also apply to all future business relationships with the customer, even if not expressly agreed on again. Any deviating, additional or conflicting terms of the customer shall not become part of the contract, even if ADVANTECH-DLoG does not expressly object to them. Deviations from these terms and conditions must be made in writing in order to be valid.
3. Condition of the products
4. Prices and terms of paymen
5. Time of delivery or performance
6. Transfer of risk and receipt of the products
7. Liability for defects
8. Software license
9. Intellectual property rights
11. Reservation of title
12. Disposal duties for electric goods
13. Additional services for software deliveries
14. Additional services for hardware deliveries
The export of ADVANTECH-DLoG's products that are subject to applicable export control laws or regulations to non-EU countries is subject to ADVANTECH-DLoG’s prior written consent, regardless of the fact that the customer itself is responsible for obtaining all official import and export licenses.
ADVANTECH-DLoG is entitled to employ subcontractors for providing its services.
as at: January 2015, formally valid/effective from Jan. 29th 2015